Monday, June 02, 2008

Life

Make some commitments and then keep them. That is the hard part.

Have been feeling very frustrated last two or three weeks because I don't seem to be getting things done I know I need to do and I'm not taking care of myself like I should. I also know my wife is not doing the things she needs to do as well.

So we had a good talk yesterday and looked at what we wanted to get done over the next few weeks and the time we were going to be willing to commit to it. The hard part is keeping the time commitments (whether getting to the gym or putting into business) and getting to bed on time as well.

So now the hard part, how do we keep each other accountable in our commitments without appearing to nag each other all the time.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

No comments: