Monday, April 26, 2004

Arizona Cardinals Football

In Pat Tillman's own words:

I was dumbfounded by everything that was going on. In times like this you stop and think how good we have it. I have always had a great deal of feeling for the flag but you don't realize how great of a life we have over here. In times like this, you think about how good we have it and what kind of a system we live under, what freedoms we are allowed. That wasn't built over night. The flag is a symbol of all that. A lot of my family has gone and fought in wars and I haven't really done a damn thing as far as laying myself on the line like that so I have a great respect for those that have and what the flag stands for.

I am thankful to all of the other men and women in armed forces that share those beliefs and who keep us a little safer.

No comments: