Wednesday, January 16, 2008

4 down and 46 to go

Yes, we have had four States hold their primaries so far. With Romney's win in MI, there is no clear front runner for the Republican ticket. I think that is a good thing because I want to see the candidates views and statements in different regions and see where they contradict themselves.

This is from CNN on how each candidate placed in the 4 primaries so far.








IowaNHWyomingMI
Giuliani6th4th4th6th
Huckabee1st Place3rd5th3rd
Hunter7th7th3rd7th
McCain3rd tie1st6th2nd
Paul5th5th7th4th
Romney2nd2nd1st1st
Thompson3rd tie6th2nd5th


(Yes I wish I knew how to make a table in html) (Ed: Your wish is my command)

The person I am leaning towards the most, Thompson isn't doing well but hopefully he will be able to bounce back in South Carolina or elsewhere in the South.

The strongest candidate so far seems to be Romney, who has finished first or second in each primary so far, stronger then any other candidate.

South Carolina is in 3 days, it will be interesting to see what happens.

No comments: